Albion Benefits, LLC is an employee benefits insurance agency headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our employees have been providing employee benefits services to both public and private employers since 1989, representing fully-insured and self-funded clients.
Our name, borrowed from a rugged Utah wilderness destination, is representative of our solid reputation for high integrity, premium service, and current & accurate technical information. As a service organization, we realize that each client – and their employees – must be provided with a high level of service that reflects each organization’s unique identity.
All Albion partners maintain the required licensure, and we retain a licensed actuary and legal counsel. We invite prospective clients to find out more about the value we can bring to your organization. We assist and advise employers on the entire range of employee benefit products (including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, EAP’s, cafeteria plans, individual and group life insurance, wellness programs, international medical, and Medicare Plans).
When choosing Albion Benefits as your representative, you can expect that we will:
- Be responsive to the client’s needs;
- Have an advanced level of knowledge of the insurance industry and all components of benefits programs (legal, administrative, reinsurance, risk management and employee communications);
- Provide sound advice at whatever level of service is required;
- Be fair and honest in the fees we charge for our services
- Be independent in our representations of all insurance companies;
- Perform in a professional manner in our dealings with client personnel/employees.
ALBION REPRESENTATIVES EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
Michael Brinton – Partner/Consultant
Qualifications: Co-Owner of Albion Benefits, LLC. Sixteen (16) years as Vice-President and Director of Brinton-Banyai Corporation, 8 years as Vice President of insurance agency, 3 years as Officer and Director of Physical Therapy provider; 8 years as manager of real estate development firm.
Alisha Baskerville – Partner/Agent Qualifications: Co-Owner of Albion Benefits, LLC. One (1) year as Account Executive with Brinton-Banyai Corporation, 6 years as office manager of Brinton-Banyai Corporation.